Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm ready for my close up Mr Deville

After I got in my dress, it was time to take pictures by myself. I am not the most comfortable person in front of the camera, so I was a little nervous taking pictures with everyone watching. My photographer was so awesome though... he made me feel super comfortable. I was really pleased with how the pictures came out (and that is saying a lot because I hateeee pictures of myself).


[Oh goodness, this one is a little close]


[I love the color in this one]


[Lookin' outside]


[This is my favorite one]


[Just chillin on the couch]


Are you comfortable in front of the camera by yourself?

Take care until next time,
hisMrs


Catch up on The Blushing Bride Wedding:

The Final Product
Girls Getting Ready
Cake Table
Wedding Nerves
The Make-up
The Hair

4 Wedding Bells:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I think the pictures look great! I love your hair!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Ohh you're so pretty! Great pictures! No, I'm not comfortable in front of the camera :)

LauraAnn said...

So beautiful!!!

LivKit said...

Beautiful photos. You look great! Newest follower!