Why, hello fabulous blogger friends! Have you missed me? One thing is for sure, I have definitely missed the blogging world. Sooo much has happened over the past couple of months... let me do a quick recap...
- MyMr and I are absolutely LOVING the married life. Living together has been a pretty seamless transition. I can't believe he has been my husband for almost 8 months now!! My, how time flies.
- MyMr and I started a major lifestyle change when it comes to dieting and exercise. So far, I have lost almost 10 pounds (only 7 more to go!!) and myMr has lost a whopping 24 pounds!!! I am so proud of him.
- I have started training for my first 5K, 10K, and get ready for this... HALF MARATHON!!! :)
- My 5K is in August and I am ready for it now!!!
- I am most likely going to race in a 10K on Thanksgiving morning (I am training for this now)
- This is my biggest goal of all... I want to race in the Rock N Roll Half Marathon next June!! (And here is a secret for all my favorite blogger friends... I secretly want to be able to race in the marathon next June, not the half! Eeeek! That gives me 1 year!!!)
- I have started an amazing relationship with Trader Joes. Goodness, they have such delicious food -- and the best part -- I don't feel guilty eating it!!!
I hope you guys are ready for me to be back! Because I am SOOO ready for you! :)
I will leave you all will some fabulous etsy finds!
Take care until next time,