Monday, November 2, 2009

The Hairrr

So, if you remember from my previous post, I was a little crazy and decided NOT to do a hair trial. Not only did I decide not to do a hair trial, but I was also getting my hair done by a new hair lady. She had never met me before or anything. She was recommended to me by my sister in law, so I had total trust in her.

Was I happy with that decision?! ABSOLUTELY.

I feel like so often, hair does not turn out how you want it when you do a hair trial and it could stress you out even more. My lady was AMAZING!! I absolutely LOVED my hair.

So, here are the pics!!!


Curlin my hurrrr

Alllll curlyyyy... but not done yetttt!

ALLLLL DONE!!! :) :) :)

Take care until next time,
hisMrs

6 Wedding Bells:

honey my heart said...

your hair turned out great! love the curls.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Wow! It turned out great!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful!

Ready to be Mrs. B! said...

love it! and your makeup is fab!

LauraAnn said...

Your hair looked beautiful!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

It turned out great!!