Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Birthday Was a Success!!

So myMr had a great birthday yesterday.

Unfortunately we both had to work, but we were able to go to dinner! I left work a little early and purchased a cake at Nothing Bundt Cakes (his favorite) which just happens to be the place we are going to for our wedding [recall here].

I got to the restaurant early so that he wouldn't see me carrying the cake. My parents, his mom (his dad was out of town) and I all met there and had some delish mexican food.

I got him some computer books that he wanted, a DVD, and a year subscription to netflix!

What he doesn't know is that the surprises haven't stopped yet. Tomorrow night I am taking him out to dinner, just us two, to Morton's Steakhouse!




There, I will surprise him with a Blue Ray remote control to a PS3...



... Yep, I got him a PS3 too! It is the best Blue Ray player you can get, so I am surprising him with it at dinner.

He seriously thinks he has already opened all of his presents! haha Man I love surprising people!! :) :)

I'll be sure to take pictures of us all dressed up!! :)

Take care until next time,
hisMrs

3 Wedding Bells:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, that's sweet of you! Surprises are always nice :) Glad he had a good birthday!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Wow, that's an awesome surprise gift! I'm sure he'll love it.

Newport Nuptials said...

This post made me hungry! I've never been to Mortons but it looks delish!