Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scoop, there it is....

I am not personally doing this (although I now wish I was), but many people use candy stations at their weddings these days. This acts as an inexpensive way to give delicious favors to guests.



Well, in my adventures in wedding land, I stumbled upon these beauties.



I kinda wanna get them for my house... although I have no idea what I would use it for.

If you are interested, you can find them here:

Happy Planning!!! :)

Take care until next time,
hisMrs

4 Wedding Bells:

Samantha said...

ok so how cute is that! I'm going to do the candy buffet @ my wedding, despite mom trying to talk me out of it :) those are cute! thanks!

!llegally blonde said...

Wowow! It's amazing how you get to discover all these fab and creative stuff

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Oy Vey! That is so gorgeous... I want that to be my job... set up candy tables... how glorious that would be! :)

RelentlessBride

Adrienne said...

That scoop is adorable!!!