Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm alive...

I swear I am alive! Things are actually phenomenal as of lately!!! What is the reason for all of the good stuff in my life??

I STARTED MY JOB YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Words do not describe how thankful I am for that very fact. It came at JUST the right time. It makes all of the money stress start to fade away. :)

Also, my pregnant sister/MOH just asked me to be the god mother of her soon-to-be baby boy! :) I am so excited! Being the youngest of 5 girls, I feel honored that she asked ME to be the god mother. :) :)

I promise that I will do a post about my invites very very soon! Keep your eyes peeled. All of my invites only cost $50 bucks! AND they definitely don't look like it!

Also, I will be doing a post that will give you a glimpse of our guestbook! Yes, that is right, we FINALLY got our guestbook!!! I am THRILLED with how it turned out.

In the spirit of this post, I want to know, what do you feel blessed about in your life? With all the stress that can come along with planning a wedding, I think it is VERY important to remember how blessed we all our in our own ways. So, please reflect on how you are blessed and share it with us! :) I can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

Take care until next time,
hisMrs

6 Wedding Bells:

emaleigh said...

CONGRATS on the job! That is SO exciting. I cannot wait till I graduate and work full time instead of studying for stupid tests that don't even matter. Less than a month left though... can't wait!

I cannot WAIT to see what your invites will look like!

I feel blessed that I have such a WILLING family to help me out with so much. I never thought long-distance planning would be this hard!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you got the invites!

I started my job yesterday too!! Congrats and hope it's going well!

Katie said...

I feel blessed to be almost done with my invitations, to have a wonderful fiance I finally got to see last week, to have generous and helpful family and friends. Congrats on the job!

Hannah said...

Yay, I'm so happy the job worked out!!

$50 bucks?? seriously??

LauraAnn said...

Congrats on the job and becoming a godmother soon!!! That is so exciting! Sounds like you have had a lot of good news!

very married said...

will you be telling us how you managed to pull off spending only $50?? please?