Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm alive...

I swear I am alive! Things are actually phenomenal as of lately!!! What is the reason for all of the good stuff in my life??

I STARTED MY JOB YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Words do not describe how thankful I am for that very fact. It came at JUST the right time. It makes all of the money stress start to fade away. :)

Also, my pregnant sister/MOH just asked me to be the god mother of her soon-to-be baby boy! :) I am so excited! Being the youngest of 5 girls, I feel honored that she asked ME to be the god mother. :) :)

I promise that I will do a post about my invites very very soon! Keep your eyes peeled. All of my invites only cost $50 bucks! AND they definitely don't look like it!

Also, I will be doing a post that will give you a glimpse of our guestbook! Yes, that is right, we FINALLY got our guestbook!!! I am THRILLED with how it turned out.

In the spirit of this post, I want to know, what do you feel blessed about in your life? With all the stress that can come along with planning a wedding, I think it is VERY important to remember how blessed we all our in our own ways. So, please reflect on how you are blessed and share it with us! :) I can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

Take care until next time,
hisMrs

7 Wedding Bells:

ema.leigh said...

CONGRATS on the job! That is SO exciting. I cannot wait till I graduate and work full time instead of studying for stupid tests that don't even matter. Less than a month left though... can't wait!

I cannot WAIT to see what your invites will look like!

I feel blessed that I have such a WILLING family to help me out with so much. I never thought long-distance planning would be this hard!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Glad you got the invites!

I started my job yesterday too!! Congrats and hope it's going well!

Katie said...

I feel blessed to be almost done with my invitations, to have a wonderful fiance I finally got to see last week, to have generous and helpful family and friends. Congrats on the job!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

CONGRATS!

Hannah Noel said...

Yay, I'm so happy the job worked out!!

$50 bucks?? seriously??

LauraAnn said...

Congrats on the job and becoming a godmother soon!!! That is so exciting! Sounds like you have had a lot of good news!

very married said...

will you be telling us how you managed to pull off spending only $50?? please?