Friday, October 22, 2010

Me and My Gang...

Rascall Flatts reference anyone? I love me some good 'ol country music.

So, let's see... last time, we left off at my incredibly too close for comfort photos on the wedding day. After taking some photos, we all hopped in our cars and headed to Riverwalk Golf Course (the site of our ceremony and reception). The boys were supposed to show up soon, so my girls and I got to taking our pictures right away.


[Waiting while everyone got their bouquets]


[All of my girls (minus one flower girl who was too afraid of our photographer to take pictures haha) She warmed up to him later!!]


[My favorite bridesmaid shot]



[My sisters!!!! Can't you tell we are related?!]


[My adorable nieces (minus the one turkey)]



[My girls and I are ready to get the party started]

All of the photos are by our amazing photographer Paul @ Photography by Paul. If you are in San Diego and need a photographer, let me know and I will get you his info! He was SOOOO amazing!

Up next... my family!!!!

Take care until next time,
hisMrs

1 Wedding Bells:

Nicole-Lynn said...

You girls looked so pretty! Love their bouquets :)